Monday, May 16, 2011

CHEO-HALO Summer studentship

I must say, I am really enjoying my time so far at CHEO. I feel like I am a much bigger part of the team this summer. I was happy with last summer as well, but I knew that I could contribute more- and I am now getting the opporunity to.

The projects are really interesting. I am enjoying everything from background reading, data entry, SOP/protocol development and learning how to use an Actiheat (heart rate monitor + accelerometer).

Up this week: METcart training, Actiheart SOP, Actiheart pilot data, PAE study participant, and a whole lot of reading...what a life! This truly doesn't feel like a job!

I am grateful for the opportunities that the HALO team has given me, and I am excited to continue working with them.

1 comment:

  1. You really are a bigger part of the team this year. This really shouldn't surprise you, or anyone who knows you - given the opportunity, you always seem to prove to be a hard-working, meticulous, motivated young man who would be an invaluable part of any team. The CHEO team has obviously realized this, and I certainly hope that you do, as well.

    ReplyDelete