Monday, March 14, 2011

Familar cuisine

It looks like there will an Italian restaurant across the street in the next couple of months- part of the Trainyards expansion. I love living near an area that is growing so quickly, it makes me feel like I live in a dynamic world. I used to live downtown, where the buildings were pretty much the same (excluding the fact that the University has been under construction all but 2 semesters throughout my undergrad).

There are really only a couple of good Italian places here in Ottawa. Johnny Farina's has some really great food, and I really like Gabriel's pizza. Most of the pizza here in Ottawa is...well just horrible really. Who knew that you could put poutine on a pizza??

It's nice knowing that a place is opening up across the street- I hope they'll be good! If not, I'm sure blacklisting is in my genes somewhere, I would just have to go looking for it!

Comment!

1 comment:

  1. It's called "boycotting" Mike! Haha! I sure hope you don't have to do that though, maybe it'll be the BEST Italian restaurant of all time! Hard to beat the Soo though!

    ReplyDelete