Monday, March 21, 2011

December, January, February, April...did I forget a month?

Seems to me the greater half of the month of March has come and gone without even bothering to re-introduce itself.

Where has the time gone? Last I knew it was winterlude and the canal was packed with Ottawans. Throw in a couple of exams, a trip to gravenhurst and one to north bay and....bam! It's March 21st...what a life I tell ya.

I fell especially grateful today for the good fortune that has been bestowed upon me, and that for which I have earned. I feel lucky to have the opporunity to learn such wonderful things.

A professor of mine once told us that we should get excited about exams. She told us that it is our way of expressing all of the material that we have learned in a creative way. I would like to see an exam where my creativity is evaluated, but I suppose that's besides the point.

The Point: enjoy what you do, because you're the only one in the world doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment